Overview of enrollment
- IHM has a 25 student limit per classroom.
- Administration may cap classroom size at less than 25 at any time.
- Kindergarten is mandatory in Wisconsin. Kindergarten is open to students who are 5 before September 1.
- We require school records from students transferring from another school.
- Consideration for admission will be based on the needs of the child and the ability of the school to meet those needs responsibly. Children who have exceptional needs (an IEP) may require support we are unable to provide. Every admission will be considered individually.
If classrooms are filled and a waiting list is required, the following priorities are used to enroll new students into the school.
- Children with sibling at IHM School (K-8)
- Registered parishioner of IHM with child in the preschool.
- Registered parishioner of IHM (order of acceptance based on length of membership).
- Registered member of another local Catholic Parish with a child in IHM preschool.
- Registered member of another local Catholic Parish.
- Non-Catholic with child in preschool.
Kindergarten only: If there are more than 20 students, then a full time teacher’s aide will be placed in the classroom.
How to Enroll
Please use the following link: Online enrollment for 2017-18 school year
If you are enrolling for the first time you will need to contact the school office to get the password to access the online enrollment.
If you are a returning family you received the password in the Eagle Express. Call the school office if you need help with the password or have other issues. For returning families, there are only a few questions to answer to complete the enrollment process. Submit this form before Feb. 10, 2017 to pay the reduced rate of $50 enrollment fee. After that date the enrollment fee will be $200 (with $150 credited to your 17-18 tuition amount).