Hi IHM Families! Here is the Eagle Express for November 1, 2017.
There is A LOT of important information in the Eagle Express today! Please make sure to take the time to look over anything that might apply to you! Most importantly, please sign up for your child’s conference time.
Attached to this you will find:
- Mrs. Meiller’s Newsletter
- Parent/Teacher Conference Letter (sign up links below!)
- HSA Nov. Mtg. Agenda & Fee Letter (applies K-8 only)
- Grandparent’s Day Flyer
- Save the Date flyer for the Gala
- Taco Tuesday Flyer
- World Appreciation Day Permission Slip (Grades 7&8 only) also in hard copy
In your child’s green folder you will find:
- Fall Book Fair Family Letter & Flyer
- Wreath Order Form
- Pie Order Form
- World Appreciation Day Permission Slip (Grades 7&8 only) also in linked below
It is time to sign up for conferences!
Conferences are on Tuesday, November 21st from 12:00-8:00 PM.
Please use the links below to sign up for your child’s conferences. Each student should have ONE conference time for all parents. If that won’t work for your family, or you can’t make this day, please contact the teacher to arrange for a different time.
Sign up for a conference time by Tuesday, November 7th. Families not signed up by that day will be assigned a time.