Immaculate Heart of Mary Catholic School Summer Camp offers parents of school age children (ages 5-11) reasonable rates, flexible scheduling, faith based programming, familiar surroundings and staff, and an opportunity to experience educational and enriching experiences throughout the summer.
- Facilities including a gym, soccer field, playground, panda ball pits, toys and games, Church, air conditioned classroom with other classroom amenities including Smart Board, internet, arts & crafts, etc…
- Location close to Monona parks, pool, and library for walking trips.
- Qualified staff members
Summer Camp Opportunities:
- Walking field trips to Monona Parks
- Monona Pool Days (Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday)
- Thursday Holy Mass
- Wednesday Adoration with the Sisters of Mary Morning Star
- Games in the gym
- Playground time
- Panda Ball games
- Field trips (Mad-town Twisters, Henry Vilas Zoo, Cave of the Mounds, & Troll Beach)
- Arts & Crafts
- Science experiments
- Board game days
For more information please email email@example.com.