Hi IHM families! Here is the Eagle Express for May 3, 2017.
Attached you will find:
- Mrs. Meiller’s Newsletter
- Spring Concert Flyer
- Oshkosh/Green Bay Field Trip Permission Slip (Grade 5) Also in Hard Copy
- Aldo Leopold Field Trip Permission Slip (PreK Frogs, IHM 4K, MG 4K, 1 & 2) Morning / Afternoon
- Boy Scout meeting flyer
- Monona Bike Rodeo flyer
In your child’s green folder you will find:
- Mid-Term Folder & Progress Reports (Grades 6-8)
- Oshkosh/Green Bay Field Trip Permission Slip (Grade 5) Also linked below
- Aldo Leopold Field Trip Permission Slip (PreK Frogs, IHM 4K, MG 4K, 1 & 2) Also linked below
Help your school office!
Adherence to school policies typically becomes a little lax towards the end of the school year, but it is still important. Please remember:
- Students and parents should not enter the school from the front door, or ring the front doorbell between 7:30-8:30 AM (unless you are arriving by bus). The back door of the school is open from 7:30-8:30 in the morning.
- School ends at 3:05, pick up ends at 3:15. Students not picked up by that time will be sent to afterschool, and your family will be charged the afterschool fee for that time. We understand if you have extenuating circumstances – please let us know.
- Please call or email the school office if your child will not be attending school for any portion of the school day, if you are coming to pick them up during the school day for an appointment, or will be gone multiple days for a vacation. Feel free to use the attendance line in the morning in these cases.
Thank you for helping IHM run smoothly until the last day of school!
Box Tops Collection
Our Spring Collection Challenge will run through Friday, May 12th!
Please submit as many BoxTop$ and Milk Caps as you can in the bin by the back door. Remember to clearly label the classroom on your submissions. The class with the highest collection (average per student) will win ice cream for the entire class!
Monona Grove School District Summer Camp Registraiton
Portal – follow the link: https://www.activityreg.com/ClientPage_t2.wcs?clientid=MONONA&siteid=1
McFarland Rec. Dept. Girls Basketball & Volleyball Camp
- Go to https://www.activityreg.com/clientpage_t2.wcs
- click Register
- click Summer Rec
- click Basketball or Volleyball
- click current grade level
- click View
- click Register
The Compassion Experience
The Compassion Experience is an interactive tour of life in the developing world – and it is coming to Madison! Friday 5/26 – Monday 5/29 at Brat Fest on Willow Island at the Alliant Energy Center. This free event features an interactive journey through the true stories of children living in developing countries like the Philippines, Kenya, Uganda and the Dominican Republic. In over 2,000 square feet of interactive exhibit space, visitors will step inside homes, markets and schools — without getting on a plane. Each child’s story starts in poverty but ends in hope. Reserve a time online at the website below: https://cts.compassion.com/events/736